About Tim Bondy and the Bondyweb Website
(Updated December 11, 2013)
About the Bondweb.com website
Thanks for stopping by my little space on the web. My name is Tim Bondy and I created this site for a variety of reason but mainly to document my adventures in and around Idaho. As Idaho isn't known for its numerous bloggers, this website is rather unique.
Unique Stories and News You're Likely to See on the Bondyweb
- Day hiking trips around Mountain Home, Idaho.
- Rock hounding adventures wherever Tim and Toni plant our hiking boots on the ground.
- ATV trips into the Owyhee Mountains and deserts plus the Boise National Forest.
- Local Mountain Home business news. Hopefully I can convince a few more businesses that doing a short article on what they do or what they are all about is beneficial. Hard nut to crack though.
- Local and Idaho Election and Campaign information.
- Videos produced by us from around Idaho.
- Pictures from in the city and all around the southern part of the Gem State.
- The occasional social or political rant
About Tim Bondy
I have been married to Toni Bondy for the better part of a decade. She is a wonderful and beautiful women who has tolerated me, taught me, loved me and took care of me since I retired from the United State Air Force in 2003. I consider myself to be blessed and the most fortunate person on the face of the earth. We are empty-nesters and living the dream in Mountain Home, Idaho.
Toni and I have been living in Mountain Home, Idaho since late December 2007. The move from Sumter, South Carolina to Idaho in 2007 was absolutely one of the best things I have done in my life. While I have some heartburn with Mountain Home and Idaho, the good outweighs the bad by a ton. This is why I can say, I plan on living in Mountain Home until my last heartbeat.
My Political Ambitions
In 2011, I stepped up to the plate and ran for a seat on Mountain Home City Council. I lost miserably while getting a whole 5% of the popular vote. It was an experience I shall never forget and likely never repeat.
For those of you who have political aspirations, my advice is to go all in. Buy into those campaign lawn signs, get as social as you possibly can and hope for the best. And if you don't think small town politic is a rough and tumble “game”, you'd be wrong. Politics brings out the absolute worst in people. If you want some one-on-one advice from the loser of a local election, contact me. I'd love to give you “all of my insight” and help you not make the same mistakes I made.
My Business Ambitions
From what I have been told, running your own small business is extremely gratifying. Heaping all the titles like CEO, CFO and head window washer onto one person must take courage and dedication. Once that right idea comes along, I want to be ready to take on these titles and open up a business in Mountain Home. Do you think we're ready for a web design and marketing business here? I think so.
|< Prev||Next >|